PRESENTED BY THE POUND RIDGE PARTNERSHIP IN COLLABORATION WITH BEDFORD PLAYHOUSE:
Pound Ridge Square
55 Westchester Avenue
Pound Ridge, New York 10526
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Movies are FREE and will be on a first-come first-served basis. Tickets are limited and MUST be registered before the event for entry. There will be a waitlist if sold-out or cancellations.
- Entrance to park your car at the market is open at 7:00
Arrive back to your car at 8:15 for music video
Movie begins at 8:45
Movies are approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes
- concessions by Bedford Playhouse must be purchased in advance.
- In the event of an inclement weather forecast we expect to notify you by 2pm the day of the movie. You are responsible for your food and concessions orders for pick up.
- To register we will need the driver’s name, e-mail, cell phone and total number of people expected in the vehicle (no more than 6 please).
- If you need to cancel your attendance please let us know. We expect to have a waitlist. It is kind to allow others the opportunity to attend if your plans have changed. Expect that we will reconfirm your attendance 48 hours prior to the movie date.
- Audio will be available through external outdoor speakers/li>
- Enjoy music provided by DJ Sounds Unlimited from 7:00 till the music video starts while sitting in the Square, Barnwell Center or your parking spot.
- Video music fundraiser presented by Harrison Mazlish starts at 8:15pm – all proceeds directly support our challenged Pound Ridge District shops and restaurants.
- Social distancing requirements are in effect.
CONCESSIONS & FOOD & DINING
Please support the Pound Ridge restaurants and Bedford Playhouse during these challenging times for your dinner and concessions.
- All movie night concessions from Bedford Playhouse will be available for pre-order ONLY to be picked up until 4pm the day of the movie
- WHERE TO EAT: Please pick up your pre-ordered food from the local restaurants and eat at:
- sit in the spot next to your parked car (chairs and blankets are welcomed), or
- RECYCLE AND TRASH RECEPTACLES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE in the market’s parking lot! Please take any trash with you in the provided trash bags when you leave.
SOCIAL DISTANCING REQUIREMENTS
The Town of Pound Ridge is following New York State’s Safety Guidelines in order to continually serve and protect our community.
Please review the Governor’s NYS orders here:https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/home
- Please maintain a 6 foot distance from others not in your group.
- Keep groups to a minimum: limit of 10 people if walking around and limit of 6 people in your parking spot.
- All cars will be pulling into every other spot to keep space between each car.
- You may sit in, on or next to your car. NOT in your trunk with the trunk open.
- FACEMASKS ARE REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES while not sitting – they must cover your nose, mouth, and chin.
CHECK-IN PROCEDURE – 7:00 until 8:00
You must enter the parking lot at the “one-way entrance sign” closest to New Canaan.
Check-in is required so that we know that you have:
- been provided a trash bag and recyclable bag, and
- picked up your concessions if you’ve ordered them.
We will then direct you to your parking space in the parking lot.